Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 07:57:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Regional Topics  |  CAStm down under  |  Topic: Game King shotmaker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game King shotmaker  (Read 4264 times)
Canyon
Citizen

« on: February 02, 2009, 08:08:00 pm »

Hi Ya'all,I have been given a Game King shot maker to use but with no instructions and haven't a clue how to go about getting the thing going.What with shot real pricey now I want to have ago at making my own.Can anyone help me get this thing to produce shot for my reloads.Appreciate any help.Cheers
fourfingersofdeath
The Old Loquacious one's loquacious signature:
Top Active Citizen

Dang! Caught shooting a 357!

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 02:44:23 am »

Scheeeeoooooottt!

I just noticed your post.Go over to to the cast boolits site and send a PM to heatydee, he is a friend of mine back home and a real whiz with shotguns and making shot.

If you havent' got the problem sorted already, he will no doubt be able to help.

PLease excuse the strange type, I'm in China and the computer seems to have a mind of it's own.

Four Fingers.

All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

BOLD No: 782
RATS No: 307
STORM No:267

www.boldlawdawgs.com
Dakota Dan from OZ
Top Active Citizen

The Legend Lives On

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 12:13:18 am »

Scheeeeoooooottt!

I just noticed your post.Go over to to the cast boolits site and send a PM to heatydee, he is a friend of mine back home and a real whiz with shotguns and making shot.

If you havent' got the problem sorted already, he will no doubt be able to help.

PLease excuse the strange type, I'm in China and the computer seems to have a mind of it's own.

Four Fingers.

Hey Fourfingers what's all this about ? ?

Dakota  Huh

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001
fourfingersofdeath
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 03:45:01 am »

G'day Dan, I'm in China on my honeymoon and the son in law's computer normally runs in mandarin. If gets a bit fractious with English. Back in time for The camp and Chisholm, see you there.

All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

www.boldlawdawgs.com
Professor Honeyfuggler
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 01:57:17 pm »

G'day Dan, I'm in China on my honeymoon and the son in law's computer normally runs in mandarin.

Tell us, what kind of CAS shooting do they do there? I assume everyone uses lever action shotguns... <ducking>
fourfingersofdeath
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 03:33:47 am »

Tell us, what kind of CAS shooting do they do there? I assume everyone uses lever action shotguns... <ducking>

The only thing they shoot here is the breeze, guns are banned period and motorcycles are banned in the city. No good to me!

www.boldlawdawgs.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Regional Topics  |  CAStm down under  |  Topic: Game King shotmaker « previous next »
Jump to: