Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 07:11:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Another W3G match this Sunday......... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another W3G match this Sunday.........  (Read 5283 times)
Halfbreed Hoss
Active citizen

« on: January 07, 2009, 01:07:30 pm »

.........YEEHAAAAAWWW!!!

Come on out pards and have some real fun Wink. The weather promises to be clear and a bit warmer Cool. I'm sure the stages will be fast and challenging Grin.

You gonna' make it out this time Mr. Nighteyes???

HH
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 04:48:53 pm »

Yup, made it.  Had a blast (no pun intended).  I do wish we'd had more folks, though, 'cause a 19-shooter posse just took too long.  I had to leave immediately after shooting (and screwing up) the last stage.  No lunch, no fellowship, etc.  Really hated to miss that part of the day...

But I did get to see ya revert to your Marine Corps training on Stage 5!! (You know, the part about going prone? Shocked Wink Grin)

-- Nighteyes
Halfbreed Hoss
Active citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 01:24:13 pm »

Yup....looked suspiciously to me like them steel targets were about to start shootin' back, so........I hit the deck Roll Eyes!!! I actually had a perty darn good match goin' 'til then Cool. No more wearin' of those damn spurs fer me in W3G, that's fer dang sure!!!

Nice seein' ya there pard. See ya' again next month???

I can't promise to be quite as entertaining next time though - LOL Tongue.

-HH
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 09:00:17 pm »

Since nearly all of my clients are municipal and county government organizations, and since their budgets have gone majorly SOUTH in the last couple of months, I'm probably gonna be twiddling my thumbs for awhile.  So yeah, I believe I'll be there next month - and the next - and the next, etc.  (That is, of course, until I can't afford ammo any more...)

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Halfbreed Hoss
Active citizen

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 04:44:01 pm »

I'm right there with you Pard (on the ammo) Undecided. Hopefully things will get better fer us all in the near future Smiley.

See ya' down the trail.........

-HH
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Another W3G match this Sunday......... « previous next »
Jump to: