Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 07:19:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: The rig of Alley Cat Finnigan and other pics.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The rig of Alley Cat Finnigan and other pics..  (Read 2281 times)
Big Hext Finnigan
« on: April 01, 2004, 01:26:13 pm »

This is the rig I had made for the boy, when he got started two years ago.  Very nice work by one of out local leather guys.
www.vaqueroleather.com

The pistols are a slick, accurate pair of Cimarron Thunderers that I bought from Deldorado, a good pard in a deal.

The second picture is ACF in his scout shirt, made my Sherri Heath and his Marlin carbine that came from Stewart Dawge.

He's a great kid and a pretty good shot, specially when his dad isn't giving him advice.  Wink

Thanks for taking a gander...

* alleycatsrig.jpg (82.27 KB, 640x480 - viewed 354 times.)

* acf.jpg (44.41 KB, 397x411 - viewed 355 times.)
Howdy Doody
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 12:19:01 am »

Wow, talk about nice  Smiley Nice leather, guns and shirt too. Congrats.

yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Big Hext Finnigan
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 01:45:31 pm »

Thanks Howdy!

I think if you want your kid to enjoy the game, you have to get him good toys to play right along side.  Cheap cost for the shared memories.

Adios,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: The rig of Alley Cat Finnigan and other pics.. « previous next »
Jump to: