Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1284854 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3920 on: August 17, 2014, 04:27:09 AM »
Yep, He should have stayed in Indy Cars. I watched some of the Truck before I went to sleep in my Chair.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3921 on: August 18, 2014, 06:30:52 PM »
Since it's only preseason stuff, best of luck ta the Browns, Buck.

(No. I don't really mean it. Bein' O'Bamasque.)
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3922 on: August 19, 2014, 04:25:05 AM »
I think that they drafted Johnny Football, just to put folks in the stadium.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #3923 on: Today at 12:42:55 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3923 on: August 19, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh............

An epic battle of perennial cellar-dwellers. Gripping, edge-of-the-seat stuff.

Manziel flips off the Skins.......

I AM OFFENDED! WE HAVE BEEN VIOLATED! THINK OF THE CHILDREN! THE DAMAGE IS IRREPAIRABLE! IT'S GEORGE BUSH'S FAULT!

Shocking. No one on the Browns or Skins has ever seen that before. Nor the people in the stands, or those watching the broadcast. What of the officials' feelings? Certainly none have ever cast such a gesture.

Send him to sensitivity training! Suspend and fine him! Banish him to the soccer fields of Outter Slobonia to teach him global sportsmanship! Neuter him!

What next? Civil law enforcement using helmets, shields, body armor and military surplus equipment in riots unrest and looting demonstrations? Oh, the humanity!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3924 on: August 19, 2014, 08:50:24 AM »
I still have my Helmet and 36 inch wooden baton from the early 70s.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3925 on: August 19, 2014, 09:48:33 AM »
Had ta turn all my stuff back in.

Had ta turn all the stuff they knew about back in. Ain't got no body armor, helmets ner sticks no more.

Edwards to Gibbs. Fourth team, #19. Primary sponsor's some sort of electronic gizmo company I'm not familiar with.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #3926 on: August 19, 2014, 03:17:51 PM »
Sponsor is Arris, a network equipment company. I heard they are only sponsoring about half the races.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3927 on: August 19, 2014, 03:22:46 PM »
I had an idea that Carl would get #19 next year. I knew the number was available. I'm not familiar with that sponsor either. Got luck to Carl next year with JGR and Toyota.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3928 on: August 19, 2014, 06:27:57 PM »
Few of the front runners have start to finish sponsors anymore, cuz. The Arris Co. they picked up is the primary, others will come along. Maybe they already have.

Aflac bought a full season with Roush 'n Edwards a few years ago. They'd sell races to others wantin' to be on the car for one or more races. The bigger the race, the more it cost the secondaries.

Bad's they're runnin', Tex, he may have taken a step backwards. Kenseth might have had a good run had he not got hung up in the marketin' tool's mess.

The Arris NWS car. Suspect Edwards' ride'll be close to it:

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3929 on: August 20, 2014, 02:07:00 AM »
The Toyotas are down on power right now, hopefully TRD can come up with something for 2015. The Toyota trucks seem to be fast.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3930 on: August 20, 2014, 06:19:19 AM »
TRD folks sez they're werkin' on it. Ain't hadda new configuration since the RO7 or the FR9's come in.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3931 on: August 20, 2014, 09:13:01 AM »
The main knock on the Fords for many years were the cylinder heads, maybe that is the problem with the Toyotas.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3932 on: August 20, 2014, 03:55:41 PM »
I see the reporters at our local rag, the pilot, wrote a long article about all that's wrong with RGIII.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3933 on: August 20, 2014, 07:15:01 PM »
Molinaro? No one pays any attention to him ennyways. Would explain why I missed it, don't read his stuff.

Griffin's easy. If he stays healthy he wins games. Unhealthy or hobbled 'n Cousins is the better choice.

Stewart's sittin' Bristol out. Reckon this is Zipadelli's version of 'business as usual.'

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3934 on: August 20, 2014, 10:41:20 PM »
Former Texas Longhorn QB, Colt McCoy is on the Redskins squad right now, I don't think he can make the team.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3935 on: August 21, 2014, 06:04:03 AM »
The Skins' answer ta JGR's Hornish?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3936 on: August 21, 2014, 07:38:15 AM »
Robert needs to learn how to get rid of the ball and quit running so much. He was such a part of Baylor's offense that he thinks he has to be that way with the Skins.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3937 on: August 21, 2014, 08:40:21 AM »
Gotta learn he ain't lookin' o'er the line at Horned Frogs no more.

The Orakpos 'n Kerrigans of the league play for real 'n every team's got Berserkers just like 'em.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3938 on: August 21, 2014, 09:20:56 AM »
With his knee the way it is, all it will take is one solid hit to the leg to take him out for the season.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3939 on: August 21, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »
That's about the size of it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com