Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 04:41:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: MASONIC SHOOTERS , Hiram's Rangers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MASONIC SHOOTERS , Hiram's Rangers  (Read 59443 times)
Lawful Larry
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 01:15:11 pm »

Is this only limited to NCOWS members?   

Something as worthy as this should open to all CAS Masonic Shooters.  Just a thought.  Wink

Just Another Voice in the Crowd!
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 05:34:41 pm »

This is open to any Masonic western action shooters. What I am trying to figure out is, how to get it started in other areas so more will be able to join without having to travel long distances. After the NCOWS convention I will have a better idea where we will have members who can bring in others. At that time I will contact those who have expressed interest to see if we can come up with a way to get everyone involved who wants to be a part of Hiram's Rangers.

Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
mtmarfield
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 09:44:40 pm »

Greetings,Trap!

Please excuse the late response to your West Coast call. I'm not CAS, but I'd be delighted to link up with any other like-minded Masonic Shooters!

Be Well, All!

M.T.Marfield:.
                     1-20-07
Lawful Larry
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 01:56:03 pm »

This is open to any Masonic western action shooters. What I am trying to figure out is, how to get it started in other areas so more will be able to join without having to travel long distances. After the NCOWS convention I will have a better idea where we will have members who can bring in others. At that time I will contact those who have expressed interest to see if we can come up with a way to get everyone involved who wants to be a part of Hiram's Rangers.

Hey Trap,
I know we have quite of few Masonic Shooters here in the Commonwealth of Virginia.  I am sure they would like to partake of this venture.  Let us know how it will go and I am sure we would want in.  Keep us all posted. 

Just Another Voice in the Crowd!
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 11:23:58 am »

I will respond after the NCOWS convention to those in the outlands. I have a couple of ideas, but want to run them by our charter members.

Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Troy Derringer
Citizen

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 08:54:24 pm »

Hi Brethren,
I also wish to be a Hiram's Ranger, but I cannot meet in person.
I was raised to the sublimed degree of Master Mason last week on Jan16th.
I shoot here in Arnold, Missouri. http://www.cowboygass.net/
There should be someway us Masonic Cowboys can join an internet fraternity.
I could set-up and run a website if that would be useful. I currently run http://www.shootershack.com

I am thinking about wearing the Masonic emblem on my holster. I am considering tooling our emblem in leather and making it a "slide-on" piece that slides on the holster like the SASS badge holders. What do you think? Is this appropriate?
Lou
aka Troy Derringer
St. Charles, MO Lodge #241 A.F. & A.M
Troy Derringer
Citizen

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 11:10:35 pm »

Hi,
I was thinking ahead and hope I'm not out of line.
I went ahead and registered the domain name www.Hirams-Rangers.com
If Trap wants, he, we can use this domain name.
Maybe just a page that lists our Alias, City, State?
Thanks,
Lou
aka Troy Derringer
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 10:20:42 am »

Thanks to a future member, Bro. Lou Held, Hiram's Rangers now has a web site <hirams-rangers.com> It will be updated soon with a contact e-mail address and a roll call of members.

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Wrangler Rich
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 06:36:47 pm »

What a great Idea!!!

I am not an NCOWS shooter, but I am a SASS shooter.  I'm Past Master of Ashton Lodge #531 AF&AM in Ashton, Illinois.  A life member and have been an officer in my Lodge for 32 of the 33 years I have been a member.  I always try to have on hand the Masonic Shooter's Pins and give one to any Brother that notices it and request information on how to get one.  I have probably given away close to 30 of them through the years.  Unfortunatly, I can not make the trip to Iowa on the 17th.  Please keep me posted as to how I may become a member in Hiram's Rangers.

Thank you,

Fraternally Yours,

Wrangler Rich
AKA.  Rich Ewald   

Hiram's Ranger # 10
It's not like it used to be, but it'll do.
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 09:15:45 am »

Will do !

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2007, 09:44:52 am »

Well, two weeks to the next induction of Hiram's Rangers, at the NCOWS National Convention. It is set for SAT. afternoon at 3 PM. You will need to have your Blue lodge dues card and be clad in 19th century attire. If you are a western shooter from any outfit, and can make it to Council Bluffs, IA. you can become a Hiram's Ranger and attend a round-up of a bunch of great folks and a great organization. If you haven't checked out the web-site go to <hirams-rangers.com> .      jt

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
ggeilman
Citizen

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2007, 09:40:03 pm »

I am not a Mason, but my grandfather was. He was 33rd degree.
Books OToole
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Michael Tatham

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2007, 11:04:00 am »

A freind of mine was going through his mothers estate and found his grandfathers Masonic ring.  I told him he shoud join the lodge or sell me the ring. Grin

"Books" Tatham, MM
Raytown Lodge # 391
(established 1871)

G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.
Bad Blueridge Bob
Citizen

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 09:26:45 am »

I am sure we will all like to see this grow Smiley

Saint John's Lodge #3
New Bern, North Carolina
AF&AM

BOLD #7
BOSS #158
RATS #340
FBI/NA 179th
Saint John's #3 AF&AM
USMC
USCGR
Tensleep
Damned Ol' Ranger
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 04:45:59 pm »

Keep me posted, Lawful Larry and I are fairly close and shoot together here in Va.

Tensleep
St John's Lodge 144
Keysville Va

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."
Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 05:11:43 pm »

This is a great opportunity for us Brothers in Masonry to be able to incorporate the fellowship of Masonry withthe fellowship of CAS.  I am sure that there a number of brother Masons who are CAS shooters in the State of Texas. I would be willing to help with establishing Hiram's Rangers in Texas.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 10:12:01 am »

NCOWS had a great convention this last weekend, and 4 new brothers were inducted into the Rangers. A couple from MN. and a couple from IA. Watch the website for their names. If you are near those areas and want to be a Ranger contact me and I will see if we can get you together with any of these brothers to induct you. One of our new Rangers  will be in the Phoenix and San Francisco areas this spring ,and has graciously agreed to try to meet with brothers to induct new Rangers. You can contact me for his E-mail to set up a meeting. Meet on the level.   jt

For those of you that have contacted me before this date, I will be in touch.

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2007, 12:06:33 pm »

The next scheduled induction will be Mar 24, Topeka KS. at the GAF shoot. Remember you need to have your current Blue Lodge card and Be clad in 19th century clothing.               
                         Meet on the level,  jt

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 09:29:55 am »

The Mar 24 induction is comming up fast. Also for those of you in CA there is now a ranger there who will begin inducting in that area. Watch for it.

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Jubel
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2007, 07:54:00 am »

Trap

I had hoped to be able to do more traveling as I got older but my job has me pinned to South Texas. I have my Blue Lodge card and am in good standing at my lodge and in my valley, I would be able to fax or e-mail a copy of it to the appropriate brother, but moving about the country is not possible at this time fact is I'm lucky to be able to shoot with my club more than twice a year right now.  I'm trying to rectify this but right now I'm on call 7X7 here.

Cousin we been ashooten at each other all day! How about we stop for a beer then we kin go home and get our axes. Or just as good, lets forget this whole dang feud, I'm agetten too old for this anyhow!
River City John
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Mr. & Mrs. John Covert

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2007, 10:28:34 pm »

Tried to visit the website but it tells me that the server wasn't found.

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/River_City_John
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2007, 01:48:57 am »

The correct address is;

www.hirams-rangers.com

I had to check to be sure that this is right!  Got CRS.

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2007, 08:15:53 am »

Spoke with a couple of new Rangers in the last few days who said they would be doing some travelling and shooting and would be able to induct new Rangers. I hope they see this and post where they will be so if your out there and hear the calling you can contact them to make necessary arrangements.     
                                                                                           Meet on the level,   jt

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Tensleep
Damned Ol' Ranger
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2007, 08:24:31 am »

I will be at

Blue Ridge Roundup
Oklahoma Landrun
Ky State Championship

Contact me by PM

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."
Wrangler Rich
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2007, 04:24:17 pm »

I will be at the Mid-West Classic in Sparta Ill, The St. Judes Shoot over Memorial Day in the Quad Cities area, and at Hell on Wheels.

Hiram's Ranger # 10
It's not like it used to be, but it'll do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: MASONIC SHOOTERS , Hiram's Rangers « previous next »
Jump to: