Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 10:26:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: MASONIC SHOOTERS , Hiram's Rangers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MASONIC SHOOTERS , Hiram's Rangers  (Read 59557 times)
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2011, 10:36:49 am »

We will induct several at the NCOWS convention in KC KS Mar 18-20. I believe the 100th Ranger will be sworn it in early summer.
                                                                                                           jt

Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Steel Horse Bailey
Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot

« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2011, 11:59:14 am »

I'm hoping to be #100, if I am accepted. 

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"        

SEE MY PHOTOS: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/m1a1mstrgn/
NCOWS #1919 for Life, SASS Life #27463, NRA Life, Honourable Master of the Black Arts, GAF#98, SBSS, WARTHOG, STORM, American Legion Post # 495
*and a few other organizations*
F.&A.M. - Wayne Guthrie Lodge #753 *** Hiram's Rangers #105
(former) US Army M1 & M1A1 Tank Master Gunner
AKA - Jeff Bailey  A Three-Percenter & Sheepdog

Take me out to the black, tell 'em I aint comin' back. Burn the land; boil the sea: you can't take the sky from me. Have no place I must be; since I found Serenity:  you can't take the sky from me.
by Joss Whedon 2002 - Firefly
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »

Maybe for a modest contribution(compared to the national debt) that could be arranged. 

Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Steel Horse Bailey
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2011, 06:51:32 pm »

Maybe for a modest contribution(compared to the national debt) that could be arranged. 

We'll see ... Like you prob'ly are, I'm already in hock to pay the National Debt!

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"        

NCOWS #1919 for Life, SASS Life #27463, NRA Life, Honourable Master of the Black Arts, GAF#98, SBSS, WARTHOG, STORM, American Legion Post # 495

Take me out to the black, tell 'em I aint comin' back. Burn the land; boil the sea: you can't take the sky from me. Have no place I must be; since I found Serenity:  you can't take the sky from me.
Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2011, 07:33:20 pm »

SHB, You are gonna owe us Big Time!

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Steel Horse Bailey
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2011, 11:31:51 pm »

SHB, You are gonna owe us Big Time!

It's a good cause.

clehfeldt
Carlos El Hombre
Active citizen

« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2011, 10:33:59 pm »

Trap,
New ranger inducted, paperwork has been sent.
Carlos
 Smiley

Carlos El Hombre
Steel Horse Bailey
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2011, 11:38:45 am »

Paperwork? 

Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian

« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2011, 02:57:26 pm »

None needed.  Bring your current lodge membership card.  That is all that you will need in the way of paperwork.

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick
Steel Horse Bailey
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2011, 10:22:10 pm »

Thanks Bro Doc.  That's all the paperwork I have!

Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2011, 02:29:25 am »

Bro. Steel Horse,

You are just one lucky fellow!  What you have is all you need.  Doesn't get any better than this!  Grin

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Cash Creek
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

In GOD we trust..all others cash only..

« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2011, 09:24:03 pm »

I wanted to get in last year at the NCOWS National and get number 64, Grin at the time you only had two numbers to get to #64..but it didn't work out. Angry.I will be at the National Shoot this year.. Roll Eyes

Cash Creek, Past Master Evansville Lodge #64, I was Master in 1989, treasurer the past 21 years.. Shocked

Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire…handle with care.
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2011, 09:30:52 am »

I'm not able to attend the Nationals this year. I hope that the Hiram's Rangers will be gentle with my Brother SHB. He bruises easy.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Steel Horse Bailey
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2011, 01:39:22 pm »

I'm not able to attend the Nationals this year. I hope that the Hiram's Rangers will be gentle with my Brother SHB. He bruises easy.

I appreciate your concern, Lil' Jimmy!

Seriously, Thanks Bro. Jim

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2011, 01:42:51 pm »

We took real good care of Bro. Will Ketchum at the Convention meeting this year.

Steel Horse Bailey
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2011, 01:44:34 pm »

He deserves all the care and attention he can get!  Good pard!

Will Ketchum
Chief of Detectives
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Pete Ersland

« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2011, 02:10:47 pm »

Jim, one of you guys need to remember the goat.  Dr. Bob just wasn't that good of a substitute Grin

Will Ketchum

Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2011, 03:52:11 pm »

Grin Roll Eyes Grin Shocked Grin Roll Eyes Grin

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2011, 05:38:07 pm »

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Lawful Larry
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2011, 09:06:51 pm »

Does one have to be a NCOWS member to join up with the Hiram Rangers???

Just Another Voice in the Crowd!
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2011, 10:19:12 pm »

The only requirements to join are:

1   Be a Master Mason

2   Be a CAS shooter

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2011, 04:16:14 am »

That's not an image Ah needed in my mind.  Tongue WM
Jim, one of you guys need to remember the goat.  Dr. Bob just wasn't that good of a substitute Grin

Will Ketchum

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Waldo Bodfish
Active citizen

Lead Farmer

« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2011, 07:32:03 am »

Would it be possible for me join this fine organization? Been a MM for a few years now and just began shooting CAS (and boy do I love it!!). I am not really able to travel right now due to my job. Do yall ever have any of your initiations around the Houston area?

BTW, our lodge has masonic key chains made for us once a year. I had mine clipped to my pants at the last shoot. The property owners son came over and asked me about it. He said that he was going through the degrees. We managed to get him suited up and had him shoot one of the stages. We may have another brother shooter added to the club soon  Grin

SASS # 91995
R.A.T.S. # 610
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2011, 10:12:27 am »

My computer has been down for awhile. Also I lost some emails. I know that we have lost another ranger but I lost that email so haven't got it in the roster . If someone would resend that info I would appreciate it. Also if you have sent me info and I have not gotten back to you Please try again.

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Trap
NCOWS
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

John Torrence

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2011, 08:37:38 am »

Computer still DRT. Please be patient. If you have applied on line, you may still need to re-apply. Sorry, I will get caught up after the Nationals.   On the level  jt

NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: MASONIC SHOOTERS , Hiram's Rangers « previous next »
Jump to: